Saturday, February 06, 2010

Lazarus

It's amazing what a song can do to you. It can leave you disillusioned. It can get you high. It can break your heart into a million little pieces and then glue every single piece back together. Just a song, one goddamn song...
All my life I have been listening to music and the more music that I listen to with each passing day, the more my tendency to relate a particular song to a memory and thus falling in love with it is starting to fade.

Sometimes all you need is a song to change the way you normally perceive things. Sometimes you fall in love with a song, you just do, there is absolutely no explanation behind it. It's like sex and making love. Sometimes while having sex, you end up making love, you just do and that is when your life changes, it could be for the better, it could be for the worse. But your life changes nevertheless. Similarly, your life can also change over a song, it can change over a few songs, it can change over many songs. I know mine has...

Want More?

Related Posts with Thumbnails