Yes, my sincere apologies for being so insincere and not posting my random rubbish for so long, it's just that my time management skills suck and I have now become a full time procrastinator! The
Pujas came and went, like always. But this year was slightly different, I'd love to discuss it in explicit details, too bad I hardly remember anything because I was too darn sloshed all the time...yes, I
ODd on alcohol this
Pujo.
However, don't get me wrong. I am not one of those 'Devdas' kinds, who waste away alone...The start to my Pujo was kickass-my debut gig as the new vocalist of Pseudonym, at Someplace Else on Panchami!
:)
A part of my dream has come true, I've wanted this for so damn long and now that it's here, I'm trying to keep my feet firmly stuck to the ground as I await the next step....