Sunday, August 02, 2009

Supermassive Black Hole

My procrastination is taking it's toll on me. Like for example, I named this post 'Supermassive Black Hole' after the song by Muse which was playing on my mp3 player (which is always on shuffle mode) , but by the time that i started, three songs had finished playing already. heh. And i have no idea where this post is going to go. A bigger heh.

Today is the merry occasion of "Happy Friendship Day", a day which gives losers and loners the license to use the line "will you make/do frandsheep with me?" without getting hit in the face. My "frandsheep" day has been a disaster so far, I fucking hate such occasions- frandsheep days, merry Christmases, happy new years, happy holis and even happy buddays, they remind me what a loser I actually am as I see people flock together and make merry in the streets-enjoying and laughing their worries away. These people annoy me, what fucking right do they have to be so happy when I waste away, wallowing in self-pity?
Well, I hate to admit this but maybe I can't stand these people because secretly, I am nothing but jealous of them..Will I ever see the light? Wont I be happy for a change?!


Though I don't want to, the countdown has begun in my pretty little head already-I shall turn 18 in another 5 days. My list of things-to-do-before-I-am-18 has still not been completed and it's getting a little pissing off now...Dhyat!!
I am yet to moon somebody and try to drive a car. Apart from this, I still need to make out with three people to get the desired number (which I shall obviously not reveal here!) The sad part is that I don't have anyone to make out with..I mean I do, but they don't count because I have already made out with them. A bigger dhyat!


It's not fair to love you anymore.
You're my perfect girl.
But even if you're mine,
I will have to shield you from the world.

Want More?

Related Posts with Thumbnails