Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pari Hoon Main

(yes, this post is a direct influence of Suneeta Rao's song, titled the same...The song has been haunting me for a long time now, so here it goes...)



Feel my pulse,
can you hear how viciously my heart beats from within?
Look at me,
can you see the goosebumps on my skin?

I am a gift from God.
I am the angel of life.
From me you are born.
For me you survive.

Look into your heart,
does it cry out my name?
Look into my eyes,
can you see the camoflauged pain?

I am the illusion in your mind.
I am the reaper of death in this land.
Awaiting my fate,
that lies in your hand..

Na na mujhe chhoona na,
dur hi rehna
Pari hoon main.

Pari hoon main
Mujhe na chhoona,
Pari hoon main.

Want More?

Related Posts with Thumbnails