Monday, July 13, 2009

My Girl...

I was hooked to her the minute she set her doe shaped eyes on me. If only I could tell her what was on my mind-I'd tel her that I'd forever treat her like a princess. All she had to do was to trust me..
I looked at her longer than than I should have that day, it landed me in trouble. But it also landed me in paradise.
We moved closer. The spot on her chin, rubbed my finger against it. I held her by the chin. I looked at her lips, which were drawing me closer to her.
I touched my lips with hers at first. She reciprocated. I felt her hair. I felt the excitement rise in her. She held me by my waist. We kissed.
We kissed.
We kissed.
We kissed.
We kissed some more.
I nibbled her ear. I felt her caressing me. I kissed her neck. I felt goosebumps on my skin, she felt them too. She rubbed her hand over them. She felt the tension in my body rise.
We kissed.
We kissed.
We kissed some more.
Gentle as a doe...that's how I will always remember her...My girl..

Want More?

Related Posts with Thumbnails