Friday, November 14, 2008

Bunny Rabbit: horny/cute/memory

This one's for you P (yeah, you!). Read carefully, it may be corny, but this really IS how i feel...


I wish it wasnt this way.
I wish i could feel you. One last time.
Before i let you go.
Before you fade away from the crevices of mind.
Before you turn to dust.
Before you forget our tryst with love and longing. One random winter evening.

I remember it like it was yesterday.
Your heartbeat at par with mine.
Your lips on my neck.
Your lingering hands.
Lust overpowering us.
The warmth of your body.
Against my skin.
That tingling sensation.
The mating of tongues.
Hands.
Minds.
Beliefs.
The conjugation of two spirits.
A solitary kiss which lead to nothing.
You and me. Aganist the whole world.
Erection. Anticipation. Paradise Lost.
Deeds done, but never forgotten.
Waste of time?


You.
You've got me tangled.
You make me feel cheap.
You make me feel like a whore.
You make me afraid. Of myself.
You make me insecure.
You make me look foolish.
You leave me disoriented.
You left me wanting for more.

Words can never make up for kisses lost.
Words can never make up for the time we wasted.

I dont belong to you.
I can never be your's.
You can never be mine.


Erasing the memory is not the solution. Cherishing is.
I like you.
Blah-ed out Kinky Bitch!
:X

Want More?

Related Posts with Thumbnails