Monday, October 13, 2008

The Joys of Being Talented but Confused.

I am 17. I have 13 piercings. I have a blue streak in my hair. I listen to good music. I play the guitar. Creativity comes naturally to me. I have an active social life.I have a loving boyfriend and two loving parents. I am bored....

And yes, i don't believe in god and i support the legalization of marijuana and same-sex unions...I have a masochistic bent of mind, i have issues and my private life is often to sole topic of discussion amongst my obviously jealous peers....

All in all, it gets really hard sometimes when you have nobody to talk to, nobody who really understands you, but at the end of the day, i'd rather associate myself with only a few people who would really enjoy and long for my company than be with those who merely want to use me as a tool...

These, my friend, are some of the joys as well as the perils of being talented but confused....:)

Want More?

Related Posts with Thumbnails