Sunday, August 03, 2008

i am..am i?!


Gore and masochism fascinates me...They make so much more sense than this highly sadistic world that i live in or rather, the world that i'm forced to live in...I'm not complaining about my life,which seems to be falling apart,but it's just that living it seems like such a lie these days...i don't even recognize the person who i see in the mirror...do i see me or is it who i only want to see?
I've been neglecting myself for so long that i have started to lose touch with myself.
I do not know where i stand. I do not know who my friends are. I do not know what I REALLY want. I do not know what bothers me. I do not know why i have stopped dreaming. I do not know why my creativity fails me. I do not know what to do. I do not know what to see. I do not know anything. I do not know if i am me.
WHO AM I?!

Want More?

Related Posts with Thumbnails