I survived on a teeny weeny cup of lal chaa, a biri, a mini apple and phhuchkas today. No wonder dinner seemed like a piece of heaven!
May may maketh the food. But in reality, the food maketh the man!
Just because I am *really* skinny, a lot of people assume that I am anorexic or suffer from some other eating disorder. But for the record, I love my food and I love it when my tummy is filled. I don't care if I put on weight or not, I don't care about my figure and it nauseates me when I think of how most girls my age obsess over their body types. People, seriously, STOP making yourself go through such harsh criticism. You can be fat, you can be thin...you are great the way you are as long as you're healthy.
Face it, you can NEVER have a perfect figure, there'll always be some flaw that'll catch your eye, you know why?
Cause you're perfect the way you are already, so why change?!
When I stand in front of the mirror, I am at ease. Not because I love what I see, but because I am comfortable with what I see. My vital statistics may be nothing close to perfect, but I don't care. Period. And if you have a problem, you can just stick it up your rear end for all I care.
Those of you reading this, mainly the ladies, I hope you get my point...all this dieting and wallowing in shame just because you're obese/underweight is useless. Get over it, really!
Eat, drink and be merry, it's that simple!