Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Complex Web of Emotions v/s A Hollow.

Back and forth.
A tug of war.
who's gonna win, me? them?

You watch.
You watch with bated breath.
who's gonna win, me? him?

I've been playing this game for too long.
It hurts.
It hurts to think how I could've won by now.
If it hadn't been for you.

I say this everyday.
I'm Spongebob. I'm gay.
Changing myself for you.
Changing everyday.

I'm Spongebob.
But you're no Patrick.
You never ever were.
It was a mistake that I made.
A long time ago.
And now I see my Patrick in you.
Even though you're not even close.

A game of chess.
All pieces here and there.
Who's gonna win, me? you?

Another mess.
The memories are all just a haze now.
Yet I cling on.
So I guess you won after all...

But you didn't play fair, you cheated...

Want More?

Related Posts with Thumbnails